Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I can't wait until Christmas?

My mom bought me Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 at GameStop the other day. She let me play it one day, and then she said it was going in her closet until Christmas. Well, now I'm bored as heck, and I cannot wait. Any tips on what I can do? And don't tell me to wait, that really annoys me.

to XArdetX: ya, i think i need to get me one of those

Favorite Answer

Well you could wait or just go on the computer and play some online games until then. Or you could go on and search cheats for it to like unlocking characters or getting capules to getting powerful moves and transformations

I love christmas Eve especially since i can sleep in and get to bed late because we usually have a Christmas eve party with my moms side and also we have to christmas parties on Christmas day

Put it this way: 1.) if you dont wait you will more than likely get busted and your Christmas will suck. 2.) Even though she told you shes putting it in her closet, she hid it somewhere else.

Dont touch it, your mom will lose your trust.

Option 1: secretly play it

2: tell your mom to give you the game now and also tell her she won't need to buy any christmas gifts.

3: play a different game?

4: ...just wait.

Get the game out of her closet, do homework, or study for school.

Go outside and make some friends.

Sounds like someone needs a life.

eBay!

• Roy

go outside and play

I can't wait too, I always wear this T-Shirt, around Christmas. http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New-Shirts/HEY-KIDS... Parents be looking at me like they're mad when their children be with them.

WAIT.