Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

IF YOU COULD GET WHITNEY HOUSTON OR MARIAH CAREY TO SING AT YOUR WEDDING WHO YOU CHOOSE....?

AND WHAT SONG WOULD U HAVE THEM SING?:I WOULD CHOOSE WHITNEY HOUSTON AND HAVE HER SING GREATEST LOVE OF ALL!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whitney Houston-So Emotional

• 1 decade ago

Neither. I would be scared they would both go over and beyond the song. Besides all the attention would be on them and not the wedding and the bride and groom.

If I had to choose I would say Mariah, she seems to have calmed down a bit, still not sure about Whitney though!

• 1 decade ago

I would want Whitney Houston to sing "I Believe in You and Me," then do "I Will Always Love You" as an encore, and then jet before she cleans out the open bar.

• bente
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For a acquaintances wedding ceremony final summer I sang "once you're saying no longer something in any respect" via Allison Krauss. The customer looked as though it may lovie it and that i've got been given extra compliments than the bride. additionally relatives Christain bookstoes have a effective selection of contemporty weding song.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mariah Carey - My All

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mariah Carey, she would sing I'll Be There :)

• 1 decade ago

mariah carey

• 1 decade ago

Neither. I'd be too afraid Whitney would show up coked out, and I'd be too afraid Mariah would show up looking like a tramp.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.