Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

IF YOU COULD GET WHITNEY HOUSTON OR MARIAH CAREY TO SING AT YOUR WEDDING WHO YOU CHOOSE....?

AND WHAT SONG WOULD U HAVE THEM SING?:I WOULD CHOOSE WHITNEY HOUSTON AND HAVE HER SING GREATEST LOVE OF ALL!!!

Favorite Answer

Whitney Houston-So Emotional

Neither. I would be scared they would both go over and beyond the song. Besides all the attention would be on them and not the wedding and the bride and groom.

If I had to choose I would say Mariah, she seems to have calmed down a bit, still not sure about Whitney though!

I would want Whitney Houston to sing "I Believe in You and Me," then do "I Will Always Love You" as an encore, and then jet before she cleans out the open bar.

• bente

For a acquaintances wedding ceremony final summer I sang "once you're saying no longer something in any respect" via Allison Krauss. The customer looked as though it may lovie it and that i've got been given extra compliments than the bride. additionally relatives Christain bookstoes have a effective selection of contemporty weding song.

Mariah Carey - My All

Mariah Carey, she would sing I'll Be There :)

mariah carey

Neither. I'd be too afraid Whitney would show up coked out, and I'd be too afraid Mariah would show up looking like a tramp.