Electronics Switches help? Easy 10 points.?
1. What does “latching” mean when used with switches?
2. What part of switches are “poles” and “throws”?
3. What is a relay? What does it do?
4. How does a relay differ from a mechanical switch?
5. What do the terms normally closed, normally open and common mean?
6. What is switch bounce? How do you prevent this?
ANY help would be much appreciated x
- Brandon MLv 41 decade agoBest Answer
3 a relay is basically a switch that uses a small amount of current to control a larger amount
4 a relay is electronically controlled and a mechanical switch is moved by someone
5 normally closed means usually on and normally open means usually off