My bike was stolen. Can someone help me?
I was wondering where it could possibly be. Any ideas?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Go to the poor part of town and post a sign offering Bling as a reward for returning it
- Tim the hippieLv 61 decade ago
my guess would be on itz way 2 a chop shop
check your local police dept 4 a possible replacment!
- Brandon MLv 41 decade ago
look for anyone riding a similarly shaped bike with tape wrapped around it. thats how they ride them around usually.
- THE Cupid HATERLv 71 decade ago
1)Report it to the Police.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Cotoneaster JayLv 41 decade ago
You have to phone the police to report the crime and then you can claim on the insurance.
Now, on your bi.... oops, sorry.
- 1 decade ago
contact your insurance company.