Ps2 emulator for ffx??? legal? easy 10 pts!?

hi i want to get ffx for my comp is this legal to do because i'm on a school labtop i have and no they usually target schools for illegal torrenting. . . the old yahoo answer question below has the sites i want to use

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

i'm specific Lebron is questioning celtics first. this is they get there. relies upon on if the photograph replace into taken previously that final interest 6 while the lakers theory the rockets have been out as a results of fact of Yao and Mcgrady replace into long previous. I specific jack had some determination words after the photograph. And extra as a results of fact the lakers lost that interest. I doubt jack may be so impressive approximately holding then to himself ought to they lose interest 7.

ps2 ems are legal only if you own a ps2 cos you need to take the ps2 bios from it to your pc

but bios can be downloaded from the web for free

most school laptops arent good enogth to run ps2 ems but i use pcx2

my school was all about gba ems cos they can run from memory stick then one day in assemberbly the head was like any found useing it will be band from shcool pc use cos they are illegal but will still play them anyway and never found out and i ran utorrent on a school laptop but i cleared after use

Source(s): and link no work