Ryan W asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What exercises should I do to get huge muscles in 4 weeks?

I am 12 years old and I am going to go to Miami on December 5th, 2009. And I want huge arms in 28 days so what exercises should I do to get huge arms in less than 28 days? I don't want freakishly huge arms I just want arms that would make the sleeves of my shirts tight on my arms. I know that doing workouts to extraneous might stunt my growth. And please post comments that are helpful. Ok. Once again. Huge Arms, 28 days, Tight Shirts.

Favorite Answer

At 12 years old it would be both unwise and impossible to huge arms in 28 days, but let me say you can do marine style push ups or some cardio of choice to perhaps drop some body fat to perhaps give an appearance of size. But at 12, I really suggest building your intelligence and personality first, your body is not mature enough for large arms. Your bones, tendons, and ligaments wont be ready for large muscles for about six or seven more years. But please remember stay in shape, healthy eating and staying active allows you to be a healthy teen and eventually a healthy adult. Stay smart

Source(s): FightFitnessllc.com

1

Source(s): Fast Track Muscle Building : http://buildmuscle.oruty.com/?rART

Yeah bro it takes time at least 15 to get rapid muscle size and growth but to enhance it i would drink protein shakes DONT DRINK CREATINE you are to young and that can cause you a growth stun aka you wont get taller.. but get a member ship at a gym its almost impossible to get big in 28 day it takes time but id sudgest to keep working out and hope for the best

go to youtube.com and there are some great workouts to try im 15 and i can bench 250 lbs but i have a bowflex well good luck.

Source(s): http://www.bodybuilding.com/ youtube.com

first of all your twelve and dont really have the capability to gain seriouse muscle mass with out hurting your self

plus your not going to get ripped that fast with out "suplements" which would be stupid to take, the whole shirt thing, just by a shirt thats to small