? asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

marijuana strange feeling, not a high?

i have a question about marijuana

i smoked it quite a few times and i felt great just a normal high...

but the past 2 times,, i felt really strange, like everything was just so amplified and delaying. sometimes i forgot where i was and zoned out it was really strange.

my body felt high, like all lightweight and cool. but my brain took it diffrently

i was almost like my brain left me and i was " on my own" ahaha i dont know it was really weird.

the first time this happend i was almost crying i was so new to this feeling.

somethings up. because i know what a high feels like... but the past few were diffrent. it was diffrent weed each time so it wasent laced. i live in canada so we have the best weed around...

i dont know... im not too scared. just though id get your guysssses opinion ahaha

Best Answer

You just got really high man. It was probably you switched from indica to sativa. or vice versa.

• Diana

We'll if you want to get the most insane feeling of your life some it out of a bong. It's a lot smoother so you won't cough as much and the feeling is crazy compared to a joint or pipe. When you do it make sure you are with some friends, got some good munchies, got some netflix, and a comfortable spot and it's literally the best thing in the world. I earn you when you do it you will feel really weird like out of this world. You feel tall and when I was watching a movie you basically laugh at everything. Me and my friend always get the same feeling. When we are watching a movie we both thought for sure we have saw that movie before and we thought we new what was going to happen next but the next day I watched it again and it was totally different. When your high it feels so much more fun. If your not panicking ( trust me don't i did the first time and freaked out) it's the best thing in the world.

well i started smoking weed when i was 14 and i am now 17 and i have experianced a lot of stuff. Chances are its just the strength and if you buy more try to not buy from the same person and see if that helps

For "Tinkerbell's Friend"

Weed isn't a drug!! Its a plant!! And if you happen to accidently light it on fire, and then proceed to inhale the smoke, well stuff happens.

And how is it your place to tell this person what to do with their life. If you don't think people should do it then think that..... But here's the kicker... "THINK IT" Don't tell people off for doing something that they themselves chose to do.

how much weed did you smoke? i think it all depends on how much you smoke, cause if i dont smoke that much i feel chill and happy, but when i smoke a lot i start thinking of all this crazy sh*t and i feel like im on another planet. chill out, just dont smoke as much next time.

OK IF U ARE BEGINNER IN SMOKING THEN IT WILL MAKE U FEEL DIFFERENT EACH TIME U SMOKE IT. BUT AFTER SO LONG IN SMOKING IT THAT WILL STOP. AND U WILL GET THE SAME FEELING EVERY TIME UNLESS U SMOKE HYDRO!!OH I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO CANADA

That's called Depersonalization. Look it up.. it affects a lot of people, including me.

DONT DO DRUGS they are bad for you and after the first time you need them every day to feel NORMAL

DONT DO THEM!

you dont have pure weed. it might be mixed with something else.

well im a girl,

if it wasnt laced your crazy,

weed shouldnt do that to you

Source(s): me