promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What causes a Little penis i mean its not genetics obviously?

I mean cmon take 2 tomato plants give one more water and sun an it will grow bigger and fuller tomatoes. So humans are similar it be be diet and exercise induced or lack of. Men who have small penis tend to be chubby or thin and weak. Its obvious a shortage of testosterone during puberty but it isn't then what could cause a small penis.

Update:

In other words if it isnt lack of testosterone during puberty then what could cause a small penis or stunted penis growth.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i used to masturbate extensively in my teenage years and didnt have sex till i was 20 yrs old. which is my age now and always worried if i had a small penis. turns out im exceptionally large in girth and length and it may be because of constant masturbation i think. 4in un-erect 8 1/2 erect. so if your young just beat it, otherwise work with what you got.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Mabiskin: Your wrong as it is genetics.What do you consider a small penis? How old are you? Have you asked your father and mother if they were late bloomers? Have you asked him if he has a small penis? And then has he been truthful enough to tell you the truth? That all needs to be answered, and if he is honest with you then you will have a better idea where you will be when your done with puberty. I would show my son as we have always been open changed and shared showers so there would never be any problems with awkwardness, and being embarrassed with things like this. He is 21. We on the other hand aren't lacking. And some of us just think we are small. In any event we have what we have. There are always some bigger penises out there, and smaller ones. No matter what we should not be ashamed of our size son. They all work and feel the same to their owners. Good Luck steve Most will lie when asked about their size, so don't believe everything you read here or are told.

• Diane
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Of course circumcision results in a smaller penis; when you remove material from any object, that object is smaller. The foreskin is an inherent part of a complete penis, and it's not just "extra skin"--- it's a much more complex structure. The foreskin itself has about 20,000 specialized nerve endings, the most sensitive nerve endings in the male body. The foreskin has an inner layer, which is mucosal, and serves to keep the glans and surrounding tissues moist, smooth and sensitive. The glans of the penis is supposed to normally be an internal organ. The foreskin has two layers, and if spread out, the normal adult foreskin is fifteen square inches of tissue, which adds considerable volume to the penis. Amputation of the foreskin is neural and vascular damage to the penis. First of all, the foreskin with its 20,000 nerve endings is amputated, and other nerves/nerve endings on the penis are also damaged. The foreskin has veins that run through it, and these veins and blood vessels are permanently severed. Scar tissue is formed. Finally, the exposed glans and surrounding tissues dry out, and turn rough, in a process called keratinization, and this keratinization continues throughout the victim's lifetime, slowly and inexorably reducing sexual senitivity and ability. Obviously, an undamaged penis feels and functions better than a damaged one. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to understand this. Circumcision has no standards. The scars from the wounds to infants' penises range from just below the glans to 1/2 or even 2/3 of the way down the penile shaft. The depth of the wounds also vary. Circumcision can result in tight, distorted and painful erections. There are many complications and adverse effects from circumcision. Circumcision is risky and dangerous. Circumcision can kill. Circumcision can cause permanent sexual dysfunction. Circumcisions are frequently botched. For those who think that it's more "hygienic,"---is there anything hygienic about open wounds to an infant's penis in the inevitable dirty diapers? No wonder circumcised newborns are 12 times more likely to acquire drug-resistant Staph infections. The only benefit of circumcision goes to unscrupulous doctors who make money from mutilating babies. Very, very few males ever actually choose to be circumcised. Most of the males in the world---about 80%--are not mutilated by circumcision. Almost all circumcised males had it forced on them as infants. Infants can't defend themselves from being strapped down, assaulted and mutilated by a penis butcher. Infants can't complain and they cannot bring suit against the molester/mutilator. Circumcision is a fraud and a hoax. A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright. ERIC

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDK3H

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Penis size has everything to do with genetics, not with nutrition or lack of testosterone.

• kintarri6 years agoReport

THEN MY GENETICS SUCK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no human beings are a shade ahead of plants it is ALL IN THE GENES

• 1 decade ago

consult your doctor or call yourself pee wee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.