Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do you girls think? 1-10? Where am I?

Ladies am I attractive at all from 1 through 10 ?

Hey guys Im a 17 year old guy gona be 18 in a month. I dont know why but i feel so damn ugly..

(maybe I shud grw my hair out to a 2, rather than keeping it this short, at a 1.?

Here are some pictures of me from about two weeks ago (and I know I had my shirt off because I was just chilling at home and talking to my gf, who wanted me to take multiple pictures of myself making faces, or just straight faced.... So yea. Ladies, am I an ok guy at the least? Cute maybe? And it might also be the case that in those pictures, I could have looked slightly better if I was more awake as I had slight circles under my eyes.

I feel the only time I look attractive is when I am making a ridiculous or "cute" face. (here's a link, and then you can just flip through the album)

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af257/robbypm7...

Best Answer

aww you're deff a cutie.

but honestly, i always thought the "rating scale 1-10" was dumb.

really, you shouldn't need a scale to tell you how good looking you are.

confidence & how you hold yourself is key. :)

• Nikki

I dont think an almost 18 year old guy should spend so much time taking self pictures of themself.. I always found that weird, even when girls do it.. but then again I am 24

You are cute but its your lack of confidence thats bringing you down. No need to post questions like this -- tell yourself you ARE good looking :-)

not in this life time

What does your gf think? That's what really matters.

You shouldn't feel ugly.

You should feel hideous.