Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

mario vs crash bandicoot?

which is a better game

and who would win in a fight

Favorite Answer

I think there's no competition, no competition at all.

I've grown up with Mario and his earliest adventures, brings me back the memories. Believe it or not, even Crash himself too. One of the most distinctive and creative games I ever seen, especially since the Playstation was like the best thing since beer. Two very distinct characters with various characteristic styles.

I don't know but I think Mario will handle Crash at an instant. I mean, what is Crash gonna do? Spin around against him? Unless he has the ships at his disposal or if "Tiny" is on his side but I think Mario would man handle him. He can pile driver in midair, he can fly and scare him, can throw fireballs, can be humungus and step on him, etc. Mario has many disposals at his arsenal and not to mention his brother, Luigi. Even Luigi can take it on him but who knows, he'll probably freak out seeing Crash go crazy.

I'm sure Mario would be the favorite in terms of the way better game, historically and traditionally. Crash has been around an awful long time and should be up there in the top 10, at least. At least Crash got some nice, sweet rides but even Mario as well. And come on, he even plays in sports so you know who'll win in dodgeball, if Mario doesn't cheat and make it burn.

Two of the most inventive characters of all time get to duke it out, that I will pay to see. But I think Mario will take on him.

Crash Bandicoot Vs Mario

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

mario vs crash bandicoot?

which is a better game

and who would win in a fight

Source(s): mario crash bandicoot: https://biturl.im/XD5ES

I think Mario is in my opinion, but thats because I hardly ever played Crash Bandicoot before.

Mario would probably win because of his wide arsenal of moves from different games and various power ups.

Are you kidding? Crash was so much more fun than mario, had WAY better graphics and actually had a story line. Crash would kick his ***!

mario and his badass plumbing skills.

which crash bandicot?