Who bought the Michael Jackson this is it cd?

I havent bought it yet but my friend has, I think if they released it as an EP with the two versions of this is it and then the demos it wouldn't have been too bad a package because a lot of us have all his main songs on other cds and compilations

• Ellen
    Best Answer

I JUST GOT MINE!! AHHHHHHH

**edit: that sucks!! I went to best buy to pick mine up that I paid for online and they tried to tell me it wasn't released until tomorrow. Almost got in a fight! The pics inside are amazing!!!! There are a few where he seriously looks like he is 30 years old. I wish they were bigger! :)

edit: well I agree that aeg are greedy btards BUT there is a new song on it, a poem and 3 demo versions of older songs. So since those 5 things are new to me i'm buying it. I absolutely love the two demo versions on the remastered Off the Wall cd I know Michael wouldn't want sony to profit from this, but I doubt he would want one of his Cd's to fail miserably. no matter who put it out.

I have not purchased it yet, but I plan on doing so this week!

I understand Heal the World's feelings on the money going to AEG, but on the flip side - this cd is really a once in a lifetime cd. It would have never been released if Michael had not passed away. It's obviously a very sad situation; and it is one mroe thing to keep his memory and legacy alive. I personally think that this cd is a very positive one! It is this tour, and this cd that will continue to keep Michael the King of Pop. I am not going to by pass this opportunity and drag my feet because I am 100% fully supportive of keeping Michael's talents a legacy for my children, my children's children, etc.

I've been in two minds because I feel Heal The World is right, however, I am seriously considering buying it because I want to add it to my collection. It sounds selfish but it would feel incomplete without it. Also, although it doesn't go to MJ's estate, the amount of copies sold will determine he stays right up there at the top - it will ensure more people hear his music and realize he will always be the KOP. I am slightly disappointed that it's mainly a selection of his greatest hits again. I already have 3 greatest hits cds. However, I do want to hear the spoken poem Planet Earth verse, and I love This Is It... I guess seeing the movie will help me make up my mind.

I did I brought all 3 of the versions and it was worth it. I think it was a good idea to release Thriller 25 for his fans that was not born during the Thriller era.

• I am so mad.

I get all the way to BORDERS today, grab the CD, bring it to the register-- ONLY TO REALIZE I LEFT MY WALLET HOME!!!!

This just happened about a half an hour ago.

I am heated because now I have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm not going to.

Michael wouldn't of wanted anyone to buy it either, because its ridculous, it has one new song on it, and some poems. His esate isnt profiting from it either, its all about aeg. they're greedy bastards. so no. im not going to buy it.

ive never seen soo many posters, and heard so many radio adverts for a cd, thats what ticks me off, they're totally using him, because they know there are people that love him and want everything michael to add to their collections.

I really want to buy it...it's his "final" album. But i already have all the songs! :( so thre's no point really

I havent bought it and I am not planning to buy it either, I will not give more money to greedy $ONY

I'm downloading it right now. I don't buy CDs :P

i downloaded it in the internet and put it on the cd it was like 1 week ago