my fiance has a head ach, fever, hot and cold flashes and sensitive skin?

what do these symptoms mean? i thought the skin thing was weird...

Favorite Answer

Those symptoms are related to having a fever. The sensitive-skin aspect, on me anyway, means the fever is fairly high.

He's obviously coming down with something. He needs to take an OTC fever-reducing drug (Tylenol, Motrin, etc.) at the recommended dosage and prepare for a worst-case scenario of regular flu or H1N1. It might not be that, of course. He could be getting a cold, or strep, or almost anything which starts with a fever.

But there's a lot of flu right now.

Stock up on what he'll need to get through it *today*.

Maybe you've got a flu. or an contamination. When you've got an contamination you are going to continuously have prime fever. If you've got an contamination you'll deal with it with antibiotics. Know when you've got a plague, which can also be the flu, you're out of appear. There aren't any antibiotics for virus. The most effective factor the surgeon will deliver you is agony treatment. A virus has its path it'll leave on its on.

its signs of swine flu. my school had an outbreak of it last week and over 450 kids were diagnosed with H1N1. When i was checked out by my doctor he told me that all of those symptoms are those of swine flu