my fiance has a head ach, fever, hot and cold flashes and sensitive skin?

what do these symptoms mean? i thought the skin thing was weird...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those symptoms are related to having a fever. The sensitive-skin aspect, on me anyway, means the fever is fairly high.

He's obviously coming down with something. He needs to take an OTC fever-reducing drug (Tylenol, Motrin, etc.) at the recommended dosage and prepare for a worst-case scenario of regular flu or H1N1. It might not be that, of course. He could be getting a cold, or strep, or almost anything which starts with a fever.

But there's a lot of flu right now.

Stock up on what he'll need to get through it *today*.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Maybe you've got a flu. or an contamination. When you've got an contamination you are going to continuously have prime fever. If you've got an contamination you'll deal with it with antibiotics. Know when you've got a plague, which can also be the flu, you're out of appear. There aren't any antibiotics for virus. The most effective factor the surgeon will deliver you is agony treatment. A virus has its path it'll leave on its on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its signs of swine flu. my school had an outbreak of it last week and over 450 kids were diagnosed with H1N1. When i was checked out by my doctor he told me that all of those symptoms are those of swine flu

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.