Anybody Believe That Jesus is God, & The Father Is God, But Seperate Gods? Christ Being The Literal Son of God?

Im not a Mormon, their teachings are satanic.

So anybody believe that, That Jesus is God, but our God has a God, The Father.

Genesis the creation was done by Christ.

Holy Spirit is Just one of the 7 spirits that live in heaven. Revelations Chapter 4, 5..

So Yeah 2 Gods... The Father & The Son...

No Mormonism....No Jehovah Witnesses... There satanic too. Both are cults, they both follow false teachings that will lead them to hell..

Update:

Hey gatita your Lost!!

Try this scripture on For size...

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; ...

So if they have life unto themselves then they must be seperate entaties...For to have life unto yourself, is the ability to control yourself, and do what you wish..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • gatita
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree that Mormonism and Jehovah Witness teachings are false doctrines, however, it appears you are confused in some teachings. Let me help your understanding.

It always amazes me that Christians put limitations on God. He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient and able to do anything that is needed. Life is not a baseball game with the Father on 1st base, the Son on 2nd base and the Holy Spirit on 3rd. We are not the baseballs in this game being tossed around in the game of life. How dare we, as mere mortals, dare to limit God? Is it impossible to understand and believe that Jesus in His humanity dared to declare that He is also the Father? We must remember that God the Father is NOT Jesus father because Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost who impregnated Mary. It was Jesus in His divinity that spoke these words and affirmed the fact that Jesus is our High Priest.

Hebrews 5:1-10 speaks about Jesus, our perfect high priest, and his ability to deal with all our problems of sin, ignorance, and wandering away from God. As weak sinners, we need a perfect high priest as well as a perfect victim to be our substitute. We need a perfect mediator who is both perfect God and perfect man to reconcile weak and sinful people to a holy God.

We have such a perfect high priest in Jesus Christ, in whom we have eternal salvation. All our weaknesses are due to our sin. Through Adam we all became sinners and practice sin daily. For this reason, God must pour out his wrath against us. Only Jesus Christ, our perfect high priest, can save such hell-bound sinners from the wrath to come.

We must also remember the Shema - "Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD." This statement marks the declaration that God is One. Interestingly, the word echad in Hebrew can imply a unity in diversity (the word for one and only one, i.e., unique.

Is 9:6 "For unto us a child is born unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

John 1:1-5,14 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him: and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light* shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (14:)And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us........

1 Tim 3:16, "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Ephesians 4:5 tells us, "One Lord, one faith, one baptism" therefore we must sincerely seek to find what is God's only plan of salvation.

Colossians 3:17, "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

John 20:27-28, 27 Then he (Jesus) said to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see my hands. Reach here your hand, and put it into my side. Don't be faithless, but believing."

28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord, and my God!"

As man, in His humanity) he suffered, bled and died on the cross. As God He came forth the third day.

In His Name,

gatita_63109

Apostolic Believer In One God, Jesus

Source(s): KJV Bible 1611
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

The Bible speaks of the Godhead, which many immediately call the holy trinity, 3 separate personalities who rule as one. God the daddy, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. in an attempt to respond to your question, No. Jesus Christ and God at the instant are not separate, being as He (Jesus) is a element of the Godhead, for this reason making Him God.

• 1 decade ago

Consider learning the difference between "there" and "their" before posting another question because I find that far more satanic than Mormonism or the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• 1 decade ago

I blame the public education system for your incoherent question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Who are you calling Satanic?!

You need to read the Bible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is it possible for a human mind on the planet or in history to outdue multitudes of computers another am asking to much from you to fast

your not answering my question am i going to fast for yahoo

have a lem pul ko and zod should i drop one

i droped them all normal game named jerry1 passward mike

• 1 decade ago

My GOD has no kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.