? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

if world peace can be achieved?

is essential if the United States maintain good relations with the Islamic world, and whether the United States can make peace with Afghanistan?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That big IF give no recognition to world History. The U.S. has given more freedom to others than any other country. The U.S. soldier has died for their freedom & ours. As long as the Islamic world appreciates dieing more than life how can one achieve Peace? In my opinion, I can't be certain I have a relationship with God how can another be certain I'm not faking it when he attempts to force me to convert to his religion?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sadly, world peace is currently dependent on the actions of the United States. Every time we defy the UN, it makes it that much weaker. Every time we go into something alone, we weaken our ability to accomplish things. For every person in the US that says our president doesn't deserve the Nobel, it makes us that much less effective in our world goals.

Basically, unless the United States starts acting like the leaders of the world, we're just going to be that arrogant rich guy in the room that thinks he owns everyone while they're secretly plotting his demise.

• 1 decade ago

We most likely can never achieve world peace. Too many ignorant and hateful people in the world.

• niHil
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

World peace can be achieved as soon as you remove human nature.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

world peace is a pipe dreamof drug addled hippies and other loser. Islam will never accept true peace with the west until they have either converted us or killed us. Yes that means YOU too.

• 1 decade ago

World peace can NEVER be achieved until we have 100% perfect people and we don't even have .01% perfect people in this world.

Grow up, some people are evil and will want what someone else has and is willing to take it from them if they will not surrender it to them.

whale

• 1 decade ago

I believe the free market could go a long way towards achieving a better world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The instincts that cause fear, aggression, and hate are far too powerful and easy to fall into than love, acceptance, and understanding, which actually requires effort, thought, and looking beyond your own little world. Technically it is possible for every human being on the planet to accomplish this, we all have the potential, but with the huge lack of education and the strength of motives of those in power are too much for our current society, by far.

• 1 decade ago

No it is impossible to make good realtions with those people.

They don't want peace.

No World Peace will ever be achieved.

• 1 decade ago

That day won't happen unless the land is running dry of resources. World peace is fictional.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.