how many people here are still using windows XP?

I still am because it is a good operating system even though it is aging.I hear Windows Vista has had some bugs and Windows 7 is brand new. I guess I am still in the dark ages.

The computers at work (UPS-freight forwarding) are still on XP.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was with XP until I got a good install of 7. Windows 7 is the first windows OS to not need a service pack out of the box. I do a lot of high end Audio and image editing, and I have never had an issue.

I have worked on several vista machines and I can tell you without a doubt it is almost worse than windows ME (remember that piece of crap)

I was a die hard xp fan until I started working with 7. It's a needed update if you want new technologies like true intergrated multitouch interfaces, all of the new amazing shortcuts, and just general smoothness of the OS. It is time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm still using xp on my desktop lol, but am getting a laptop soon, and will then have windows 7, but still keeping my desktop with xp, because xp is pretty good.

• Fedora
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If I had to estimate I would say about 55-60% using XP. I still have XP on one of my computers, but I rarely use XP. I still have 95&98SE on 2 of my machines.

I no longer use Windows very often, I mostly use Fedora/Debian Linux.

• 1 decade ago

I'm still using an XP. There are two XPs and one Vista at my house and we still use XP's where I work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have been using windows xp since 2004.and will never change

Source(s): experience.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.