how many people here are still using windows XP?

I still am because it is a good operating system even though it is aging.I hear Windows Vista has had some bugs and Windows 7 is brand new. I guess I am still in the dark ages.

The computers at work (UPS-freight forwarding) are still on XP.

Favorite Answer

I was with XP until I got a good install of 7. Windows 7 is the first windows OS to not need a service pack out of the box. I do a lot of high end Audio and image editing, and I have never had an issue.

I have worked on several vista machines and I can tell you without a doubt it is almost worse than windows ME (remember that piece of crap)

I was a die hard xp fan until I started working with 7. It's a needed update if you want new technologies like true intergrated multitouch interfaces, all of the new amazing shortcuts, and just general smoothness of the OS. It is time.

I'm still using xp on my desktop lol, but am getting a laptop soon, and will then have windows 7, but still keeping my desktop with xp, because xp is pretty good.

• Fedora

If I had to estimate I would say about 55-60% using XP. I still have XP on one of my computers, but I rarely use XP. I still have 95&98SE on 2 of my machines.

I no longer use Windows very often, I mostly use Fedora/Debian Linux.

I'm still using an XP. There are two XPs and one Vista at my house and we still use XP's where I work.

i have been using windows xp since 2004.and will never change

Source(s): experience.