Sentence completion, please help me?
Please help me
1. Like a true - - - -, Louise believes that all events are determined in advance and cannot be changed by human means.
CHOICES: mendicant, miser, fatalist, skeptic, optimist
2. Many - - - - believe that our ability to learn language is at least in part - - - -, that is somehow woven into our genetic makeup.
CHOICES: theorists .. accidental, magicians .. lucky, pessimists .. diminishing, linguists .. innate, orators .. rhetorical
3. Spanish America was characterized by cultural - - - -: Native Americans, Africans, and Spaniards, each absorbed some customs of the other groups.
CHOICES: ostracism, convergence, cunning, duplication, homogeneity
4. The commitee was characterized by extreme contrasts: periods of - - - - alternated with periods of - - - -.
CHOICES: camaderie .. discord, compliance .. accord, caution .. circumspection, deciousness .. cunning, acquiecness .. harmony
5. Ann Maries distinguishing trait is her - - - -: she carefully considers her thoughts and feelings before making a decision.
CHOICES: perspicuity, dexterity, introspection, ambivalence, arrogance.
- hayharbrLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
2 linguists; innate
4 camaraderie; discord
Do those look OK to you?