What are some good movies coming out (for a date?)?

What are some good movies that are out/coming out within Nov 6. I'm going on a date with my bf so it has to be PG-13 or lower. Just let me know what you think, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Why do you have to go see a movie? Why not stay at home, it is cheaper so your boyfriend will be happier anyway, but here is a list of movies you could rent and watch at home: Cloverfield, Fanboys, Be kind Rewind, Jumper, The Spiderwick Chronicals, Synecdoche, New york, The other Boleyn Girl, 10,000 B.C., 21, Wanted, The ruins, Harold and Kumor 2, Repo! The genetic Opera!, Iron man, Speed Racer, Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Righteous kill, Choke, The lovely bones, The Happening, The incredible Hulk, Get smart, The love guru, Valkyrie, Hancock, Hellboy 2: The golden army, The dark knight, Pinapple express, The international, Trailor trash, Where the wild things are, How to lose friends and alienate people, eagle eye, The time travelers wife, James Bond 22, The changeling, Harry Potter and the half blood prince, The curious case of Benjamen Button, The day the earth stood still, Angels and Demons, Star Trek, Adventureland, Austrailia, The box, Bruno, The fighter, Nick and Norah's infinite playlist, RocknRolla, Shantaram, Zack and Miri make porno. There you have it, 53 great movies you and your boyfriend can rent, and i am sure you will enjoy!

I don't know whether it's PG-13 but it's always fun to see something scary on a date. Try "The Box" or "The Fourth Kind".They both come out in theaters on Nov.6th!!!

Source(s): Previews on TV.