Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Sand in the vagina - possible to get?

Is it really possible for women to get sand in their vaginas? How does it feel? Does it make them angry?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

.yeah

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I suppose it's possible.

If you're sitting naked on a sandy beach with your legs sprawled out; then yes, it's possible to get sand in there.

It probably doesn't make a girl angry, but it probably causes some irritation in that area. I would strongly recommend sitting in a nice bathtub filled with water to get rid of the itching and irritation that could cause.

• ovies
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm not allowed to the touch something flammable for that very reason. in spite of the indisputable fact that in basic terms the different day I had a impressive vanilla candle burning as a manner to objective and mask the horrendous odours that come from my kitchen and while i attempted to blow it out (it replace into in a cup) I blew molten wax throughout my face. That replace right into an prolonged tale and that i apologise. i'm somewhat previous immediately, did I ever permit you comprehend in regards to the time....

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm... someone's been watching Southpark!

Yes, I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not willing to try it out just for 2 y! points. I really don't think it would feel too nice. It might make a woman angry, or possibly just make them want to wash...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its deffently possible-i was bodysurfing this summer and after i was done it felt like i had taken all the sand on the beach into my vagina---i just got as much as it out with my fingers and lets the rest just work its way out eventually.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how would you like sand rubbing agaisnt your penis?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you get pearls in a few months

• loserr
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes its possible and its uncomfortable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whatt the HECKKK!! ha haha

• 1 decade ago

yeah...ew.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.