Please help me!! if u read the book Go Ask Alice, author is anonymous!?

ok so im doing a myspace book project on the book go ask alice. we have to make it look like a myspace profile, that parts easy. we also have to make and about me and who i'd like to meet. we have to pretend we are the character, but since go ask alice is anonymous, it doesn't say her name and im not sure what to write for the about me.

you have to tell about the main character, the one writing the diary entries.

can anyone help with that?! please and thank you!

Favorite Answer

I've heard of the book, but I haven't read it. So I can only offer some vague advice.

For the author, put 'Jane Doe'. It's the female equivalent of 'John Doe' (ie. a name commonly used for unidentified corpses and the like).

For the 'about me', try being metaphorical, or very general. I believe the book's about a drug abuser, no? Write something like, "I'm the girl on the eleven o'clock news, the junkie you give a moment's thought. I'm that cousin nobody talks about."

Things like that xD