how to get rid of wrinkles that form in between your boobs?

is there a cream or something?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I'm not really sure if they make a cream for that specifically, but I imagine wrinkle cream for your face would work just as well. A wrinkle is a wrinkle no matter where it is. Try that or you can call a dermatologist and ask him/her about it. I'm sure they will answer your question without you having to make an appointment. Mine does anyway :) Good Luck!

  • 1 decade ago

    wrinkles on your decollete?

    sounds like sun damage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.