Which districts in Malaysia would you recommend to rent a villa in for a year or two?

After living in Dubai for a number of years I like to relax for a while in a green and quiet environment for a while. I'm planning to apply for the MM2H visa and rent a villa/house and move there until it's time to start working again. Since I'm not Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei I'd like to... show more After living in Dubai for a number of years I like to relax for a while in a green and quiet environment for a while. I'm planning to apply for the MM2H visa and rent a villa/house and move there until it's time to start working again.

Since I'm not Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei I'd like to find something affordable but still nice - preferably close proximity to the ocean and not in a big city.

Any recommendations for districts and/or mumkins I should focus on? Tips on good websites with properties is also appreciated.