Adam C asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Ronnie Brown, Michael Turner or Ryan Grant?

I need to start 2 of the 3. Ronnie Brown is pretty much a lock, but who should I start this week... Turner or Grant? Typically I don't like to bench my No. 1 pick, but match-ups favor Grant.

Which 2 will be most productive in a non-ppr, standard scoring league?

Turner vs Dallas

Brown vs NO

Grant vs Clevand

I will pick best answer. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I would go with Brown and Grant. Definitely, Brown is a great start this week against the Saints defense, and Grant will have a huge rushing yard game against the Browns defense that's not really strong and might rack up at least 90 rushing yards this week.

Hope this helps.

I would go with turner n brown. Grant vs. cleveland will do well but i dont think the cowboys have a gr8t defense.they're ranked 17 in rush defense even though cleveleand ranked 30, turners more reliable.

it is an apples-for-apples commerce. As others have mentioned, you elect greater help at RB than WR, so dropping Smith and getting supply could assist you in some procedures. yet i'd see in case you may save Romo and commerce Smith and Turner for a greater elite back. Or, even basically Smith and Turner for Marshall and supply. Romo is probable the terrific fee right here, with supply 2d and then Smith and Anderson close at the back of and Turner and Marshall putting forward the rear. So, in fact, this commerce is slightly skewed in direction of the guy who gets Romo. yet there is not a undesirable participant right here. in case you think of that's worth it for supply, choose for it, yet in any different case, i think of you're ok the two way. My decision may be the Romo-Smith-Turner area of the commerce.

I would actually go with Turner and Brown, but thats just my opinion.

Source(s): 2008-6 leagues - 6 winning teams- 3 super bowl appearances, one win