promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How much weight would i lose in a 2 day water fast?

How much weight would i lose in a 2 day water fast?

I heard water fasts are healthy for u and clean out the body but i don't wanna lose too much weight doing it.

I am 5'4 and weigh 130lbs more or less, so if i drank only water for 2 days, how much weight would i lose?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Follow this Diet chart and yoga aasans

It is good that you have sought the help of Yoga to bring your body back into shape. While your practices and measure to eliminate excess weight or what you do is important, what you shouldn’t do is just as important.

* Don’t resort to weight reduction pills or powders of any sort and please avoid crash diets. We shall prescribe you a simple diet that is healthy, easy to follow and will deliver the desired results. See a nutritionist or dietician, if you must, but preferably one who knows and practices Yoga.

* Never skip meals. This makes you overeat at other times. So, by all means eat three or even four times a day, but eat light and sparingly.

Yoga Exercises

Standing Position

# Tadasana (Palm Tree pose)

# Parvatasana (Mountain pose)

# Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)

# Ardha Chakrasana (Half Moon pose)

# Padangusthasana (Toe to hand pose)

# Padahastasana (Forehead to knee pose)

Sitting Position

# Janu Sirshasana ((Forehead to single knee pose)

# Paschimottanasana (Forehead to both knees pose)

# Ushtrasana (Camel pose)

# Gomukhasana (Cow face pose)

# Simhasana (Lion pose)

# Marichyasana (Pose dedicated to the sage Marichi)

# Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord of the Fish pose)

Supine Position

# Purvottanasana (Inclined Plane)

# Matsyasana (Fish pose)

# Pawanmuktasana (Wind relieving pose)

# Navasana (Boat pose)

# Chakrasana (Wheel pose)

# Sethu Bandhasana (Bridge formation pose)

# Halasana (Plough pose)

Prostrate Position

# Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Dog pose)

# Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)

# Dhanurasana (Bow pose)

# Shalabhasana (Locust pose)

Inverted Position

# Viparita Karani (Legs against the wall pose)

# Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand)

Balancing Position

# Vrikshasana (Tree pose)

# Garudasana (Eagle pose)

Pranayamas (breathing exercises)

# Kapalabhatti (Skull cleansing)

# Anuloma-Viloma (Alternate Nostril Breathing)

# Suryabhedana (Right Nostril breathing)

Kriyas (Cleansing techniques)

# Jala Neti (Cleansing Nasal passages with water)

# Sutra Neti (Cleansing Nasal passages with rubber catheter)

# Vaman Dhauti (Cleansing stomach by vomit water on empty stomach)

Yogic Diet

This is very important, if you wish to get back into shape and develop a healthy, slim and shapely physique. Let your diet be Yogic and Sattvic (pure, light and predominantly vegetarian). This means plenty of raw foods – salads, sprouts and seasonal fruit – vegetable juices, dried fruits and loads of water.

Avoid potatoes, peas, chick peas, grams, peanuts, all non-veg fare, fried, fatty and spicy foods, junk / fast foods, packaged foodstuffs and confectionary products. Also keep away from milk and milk products such as cheeses and butter. But you may have plenty of diluted buttermilk prepared from skimmed milk. Avoid snacking between meals and, as mentioned before, never skip a meal.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burn fat while you sleep

Do Tae-bo or some sort of weight loss interval workout first thing in the morning before eating breakfast and for at least 3 of the next 10 days… Do a moderate-to-high intensity activity you like for 45-60 minutes in the evening like basketball, racquetball, tennis, or playing golf without a cart.

Morning workouts burn more fat than working out at any other times during the day and... The Tae-bo or weight loss intervals keeps your metabolism burning fat longer all day plus… your evening activity will keep your metabolism higher so you can burn fat while you sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To keep your weight down in the long term, make exercise part of your weekly routine. To increase your chances of keeping your exercise programme on track, choose activities that suit your lifestyle and that you find enjoyable.

Exercise can sometimes be more fun if you have a friend to do it with. Alternatively, you could join a fitness class, or take up a team sport, to make physical activity a sociable and regular habit.

• balick
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've performed a three day water speedy earlier than. I did free approximately 6lbs (I'm 21% bmi) however I do not particularly suppose its strong, and I did sort of one of the crucial weight on inside approximately two weeks in view that my vitamin behavior did not particularly difference and plenty of the burden misplaced was once simply water. I best suppose water fasts are suitable to "kick begin" a vitamin. It is helping to get you into the proper temper for following a vitamin. It stops you considering meals, you suppose approximately it extra as a device or a luxurious than a need. If you've got received an appropiate existence type (eg no paintings or collegeschool commitments) then an strong stratergy might be to water speedy for three days, in the course of this time you will have to calm down and prevent undertaking, after which comply with a low carb vitamin. The fasting will support to place you into ketosis. Its as a rule a "idiot evidence" approach in view that your meals consumption is zero so you do not even ought to learn lables to look if its low carb. This allow's you employ up all of your glycogen and get equipped to burn fats. The predicament with no longer consuming for longer than three days in case your metabolism begins to progressively drop. Also, inside the primary three days you'll count on to free a small quantity (neglible) quantity of muscles in view that you are no longer in ketosis, but if you're then muscle cannabism will gradual down and you're going to no longer think hungry. After that, you will have to do a low carb vitamin. Don't refill your glycogen with carbs. Basically all you'll consume is meatfishprotein, fat, and preferably will have to eat a diet pill and omega three oil to support avert malnutrition. You will have to prevent carbs and be wary of caffine as it's going to most likely gradual down weight reduction. Low carb food plan truthfully looses fats extra speedily than fasting in view that it negotiates the hunger responsce, which does exist however isn't just about as main as individuals advocate, and it prevents muscle loss. Infact you'll truthfully gian muscle on a low carb vitamin in case you figure out and consume enough protein - some thing that you shouldcan't do at the same time fasting in view that you shouldn't have the protein for muscle fix and you can simply placed your frame underneath strain and free strengh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I lost NO WEIGHT whatsoever on that diet when i read about it online, sorry to inform you this bad news.

But what did work were the diets and exercise plans on I found on another website.

http://www.topfatburningtips.com

You should see it and try it and let me know, it worked for me so I think it would probably work for you.

• 3 years ago

find out your calorie requirements

• 4 years ago

having less than 1 200 calories a day may slow down your metabolism

• 4 years ago

spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs

• 4 years ago

make your cosmo 100 calories skinnier by mixing a raspberry infused vodka with club soda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.