What do you think of Michael Steele and Bobby Jindel?

Michael Steele lost the countrys respect when he licked Rushs boots and Bobby Jindal is the Indian " Mr Rogers" LOL he can put the country to sleep in less than two sentences. LOL

I was waiting for Bobby Jindel to ask the country "wont ya be my neighbour?" LOL

Oh Jindal and Palin are a fine pair, Palin has her witchdoctor and Jindal performed an exorcism. Rush can put on horns and be Lucifer and we have a fine team dont we LOL

Favorite Answer

Bobby Jindel, is Intelligent and possibly a good leader. I would like to see him run for president so we can learn more about him.

Note:

I think I have stumbled into a Liberal den of iniquity, filled with mentally challenged Liberals with sheep s h i t for brains.

Go ahead and whine to Yahoo you cowardly, malcontents. That is generally how liberals on Yahoo handle opposing views.

But this is Yahoo. Yank this Yahoo!

• Bobby Jindal does not have the gift. It would take a direct hit from a lightning bolt for Jindal to be taken seriously as a national candidate. Even then, it would be prayers and sympathy for his injuries. Michael Steele is an empty suit. He is a paper doll, a model, a front man who is to do what he is told and keep his mouth shut on what he believes. A token black man. A house n e g r o in a nice suit and tie with pretty white teeth.

Not very much. Both of them are toadies for the Republican establishment. They are being used to deceive voters that the GOP is not racist. Having them, Gonzo and Clarence Thomas is like having Bush. Jindal made a fool of himself just like Palin, and Steele, who in the past was a bit more independent sold his soul to the establishment.

Michale Steel is an inside joke for the Republican Party. They're tolerating him to see if he can bring in minority votes. If he doesn't, watch how quickly they get rid of him.

Bobby Jindal will never be accepted by his party members in the South. Most of them see him as just another Black man.

one was thrown up as a token to show that the GOP has black people in it, and that it is a "big tent" party

and one is an out and out lunatic. Any human who claims to have performed an exorcism, especially ones outside the clergy, is insane, and is probably unfit for public service. If I hear exorcism, for some reason I think unlawful imprisonment, of a mentally unstable person.

Then again, Louisiana is not known for it's sane and rational politics, on both sides.

I know little of both but I have read enough to know that Bobby Jindal is pure Conservative and I love him for this!

They deserve each other. I hope they have a long life together and have many children.

Anyone that stand against these guy's must be racist. Sound familiar.