0.0 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急 英文翻譯 英翻中 (不要用翻譯機)

請幫我翻這段翻譯

During the week,my day beings at six o'clock. From seven in the morning to seven in the evening,I go to school and attend classes, participate in club activities,and study. Form seven to nine in the evening, I go to a private school called a hagwon to study for university entrance exams. At ten o'clock, I go to my parents’ store and work until two in the morning.I go to sleep form about two-thirty until my day starts again at six o'clock.On the weekend, I work longer hours at the store, and I usually get to sleep in until eight.

是 During the week,my day beings at six o'clock.

At ten o'clock,I go to my parents store and work until two in morning.

I go to sleep form about two-thirty until my day starts again at six o'clock.

Rating
  • Donny
    Favorite Answer

During the week,my day begins at six o'clock. From seven in the morning to seven in the evening,I go to school and attend classes, participate in club activities,and study. From seven to nine in the evening, I go to a private school called a hagwon to study for university entrance exams. At ten o'clock, I go to my parents' store and work until two in the morning.I go to sleep form about two-thirty until my day starts again at six o'clock.On the weekend, I work longer hours at the store, and I usually get to sleep in until eight.

一週當中,我的白天從六點開始。 早上七點到晚上七點我到校上課,參加社團活動及學習。晚上七到九點,我到一家叫做Hagwon的私立學校(補習班)研習升大學入學考試課程。十點時,我到父母親的店裡工作直到凌晨兩點。我大約從兩點半睡到我的另一個白天開始時間六點鐘。在週末,我在店裡工作更長的時間,而且我通常要一直到八點才入睡。

供你參考!

Source(s): me

在平日時,從早上六點開始展開我的一天生活

從早上七點到晚上七點,我到學校上課,以及參與社團活動

晚上七點到九點,上補習班為了大學聯考做準備

到了十點,我還得到爸媽的店裡幫忙直到半夜兩點鐘

從兩點半睡到早上六點後,又開始我一天的生活

周末時不上課時,我通常得在爸媽的店工作更長的時間

一直到晚上八點才上床睡覺