Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Death Note? I need your advice.?

Okay, my friend said Death Note is AWESOME. I on the other hand I am not so sure. Is it? If it is can you give a summary? Oh, yeah... does it have romance?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Death Note by far has to be one of the BEST Animes made! I would recommend it to anyone, as far as Romance, well...not so much, the girl is just obsessed with him, & he's just using her! But it keeps you on your toes wondering what will happen next & who's gonna do what! Its completely mind blowing and trippy! Im pretty sure after every episode your gonna be like...WTF!!!!! Lol!

My picture is actually my favorite character from the show! L, he's the sh*t!

" Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects, whos bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorites send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues... "

Go to www.justdubs.net and find it on the list of series on the side! Watch it, you'll like it!

Source(s): www.justdubs.net
  • Blah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It doesn't have romance

Light uses some romance stuff to his advantage though.

There's another Death Note possessor named Misa and a famous person who was his old friend that he makes fall in love with him to use them for his goals but that doesn't really count. Anyways, Ryuk stole a Death Note from the king of shinigami/death gods and later on drops his death note to the earth. a death note is a note in which if you write the name of a person and pictures what he/she looks like, they will die by a heart attack unless you describe the death. Then Light Yagami, son of chief of the police force, and extremely smart person, stumbles upon the death note. Ryuk had written instructions on it. Light thinks it was a childs game but can't help to pick it up. He later tests it when he sees a criminal on the television. he follows the instructions and the man dies of a heart attack. still unsure, he uses it when seeing the leader of a motorcycle gang thing and gets him run over by a vehicle since he was harming a woman. to him, this is justice but to L, a mysterious detective, he is doing evil. L later dies and his apprentices Near and Mellow defeat Light. It has about 26 episodes.

• dicela
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes it is awesome and yes it does have a little romance if you want a sammary and a preview go to http://www.justdubs.net/ in the series infomation section for the summary and most likely preview

P.S iwatched a lot of animes and u know what here are the ones i watched so far

Bleach

case closed

death note

desrt punk

fate stay night

fruit basket

full metal alchemist

inuyasha

love hina

naruto

naruto shipudden

one piece

ouran high school host

please teacher

s-cry-ed

triguen

zatch bell

dears

chobits

shuffel

kurokami

buso renkin

this ugly yet beautiful world

girls bravo

maburaho

please twins

jing:king of bandits

school rumble

darker than black

the familiar of zero

spiral

suzuka

tenjou tenge

welcome to the nhk

yumeria

shakugan no shana

saikano

negima

his and her circumstances

the getbackers

green green

karin

black cat

yu-gi-oh

yu-gi-oh gx

elfen lied

yep see

Source(s): me and http://www.justdubs.net/
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, no romance. It's about a 17 year old high schooler, Light Yagami, who finds a Death Note. He then uses it to punish criminals so he can become "the God of the New World." But when the Japanese police begin to realize that the random deaths of criminals are not so random, they call on the world's leading detective, L. From that point on, it becomes a game of cat and mouse to see who can outsmart the other to discover their opposer's identity and bring them to justice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • elks
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly, that could be slightly demonic. Theres little question, an excellent dying demon (shinigami in case you pick to get technical) eats apples and encourages a guy to kill human beings. i'm totally conscious that it is not meant to inspire human beings to kill, that is fairly somewhat a powerfull message against it, in case you thinnk approximately it. although that's demonic. yet that dousn't recommend you may desire to give up enjoying it - that is only a tale. And that reproduction dying be conscious is barely fan merchandise. you will only could desire to adhere it out, im afraid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.