New moon Cover flower In Movie?

you know in the first twilight film . . . Rob caught the apple and that was the covr of the first book. Well, will the flower that is on the front of New Moon be in the film? and how and when is it gonna be in the film?

x

x

Yea, but i didn't know if they had told anyone in an interview about it or something . . . silly

• *C*
    Favorite Answer

I haven't read anything about it but I don't think it will be in the film at all. The original Twilight cover had a lot of meaning to Stephenie Meyer, and to re-create it for the film was kind of a respectful reference to her, since the filmakers tried really hard to lovingly and accurately re-create her book. However, she's said that she had no control over the New Moon cover, and it was created entirely by the publishers without any of her input, they basically just showed her the picture and told her it was going on the cover. Since it doesn't hold any meaning I don't think they'll put it in the film, but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong!

Stephenie Meyer on the Twilight cover:

"The apple on the cover of Twilight represents "forbidden fruit." I used the scripture from Genesis (located just after the table of contents) because I loved the phrase "the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil." Isn't this exactly what Bella ends up with? A working knowledge of what good is, and what evil is. The nice thing about the apple is it has so many symbolic roots. You've got the apple in Snow White, one bite and you're frozen forever in a state of not-quite-death... Then you have Paris and the golden apple in Greek mythology—look how much trouble that started. Apples are quite the versatile fruit. In the end, I love the beautiful simplicity of the picture. To me it says: choice."

Stephenie Meyer on the New Moon cover:

"That is a ruffled tulip. As for the meaning... If you've read the Twilight FAQ, you know that the apple cover had a lot of meaning for me, and I was an active part of the covering process. However, that experience is more the exception than the rule in the publishing world. Something to keep in mind if you intend to embark on a career as a writer: lots of things you might expect to be under your control are not. Covers, for example. Those are mostly up to the publisher and the marketing and sales departments. So I don't know what the tulip means—I didn't have anything to do with this one."

• Chad

No one can answer this until it comes out silly :p