Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is it okay to wear DC clothes/shoes/hats and not skate?

Just wondering cuz I just bought a DC hat and I dont skate. The first that comes to my mind is that most people wear jordans and they dont even play basketball.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ummm yeah. a lot of people do. it's just the style you like. doesn't mean you have to skate at all. i wear dc all the time! shoes and shirts and i am an older woman and i don't skate at all! my baby niece wears them and her first pair was when she was a few months old!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definitely. Me and my boyfriend wear DC all the time. It's just a brand. Like people wear basket ball shoes and don't play basketball or people wear ski hats and they don't ski. It's the same thing. It will be okay.

• dilley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

on an identical time as no longer the terrific decision of clothing, denims are okay to placed directly to a skating social gathering yet be arranged to get moist and chilly in case you fall. you will desire to placed on socks that circulate bigger then your ankle, no slender or hidden socks. skinny denims and denims with holes are no longer a stable selection, even with tights below. ask your self what could you placed directly to play soccer interior the autumn. that's what you need to placed on skating. that's a game and includes numerous circulate even on the newbie/entertainment point.

• 1 decade ago

yup its fine, i know alot of people who do.

some advice though: dont wear the DC clothes, shoes and hat all in one outfit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I guess, i mean I wear Vans clothing and i can't even stand on a skateboard let alone ride on one. hehe

Yeah, just don't wear it all at once, or else you may get some looks, but in general, its all cool :) x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeahh. But like some other people said, don't wear them all at once. Lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course. I am a girl and wear them all the time.

• 1 decade ago

yeah just dont wear it all at once or you will look like a poser

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SURE ;D im a girl and i do it all the time... (wear the clothes that is :) )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure its fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.