Americas vs Europe at the Olympics,which continent has more medals?

Americas as a whole 910,000,000
Europe as a whole 730,000,000

Americas has the population's advantage but which continent has the most medals?
Update: I will make some comments before i give BA,so i will answer to my friend BB and rest people in here! The one who mentions that it is unfair because Europe has more countries etc etc Europe has 44 competing countries and Americans 35,Europe has 180 million less population than Americas,you are right but Europe it... show more I will make some comments before i give BA,so i will answer to my friend BB and rest people in here!
The one who mentions that it is unfair because Europe has more countries etc etc
Europe has 44 competing countries and Americans 35,Europe has 180 million less population than Americas,you are right but Europe it is unfair against Europe!I also want to state what is really unfair is that a country like USA,with over 310 million citizens which participate with two thousand and even more athletes compete against little countries as Greece of 11 million or Porotugual of 10,Spain of 50 etc etc when they compete with few hundreds of atletes,now this is UNFAIR TO ME!But no wonder they all have higher per capita medals!
Anyways back to the question,Europe even though outnumbered in athletes by Americas,has a little over 10,000 medals while Americas a little less than 4 thousand medals!
End of Part 1,to be continued
Update 2: From all sports included in the Olympics,Europe leads against Americas in every single sport except Basketball where Americas has 26 medals in total against 25 that Europe has! I would also to point out (not that it matters) that from the 2514 medals USA has 2117 (84,5% ) are won by European-Americans or... show more From all sports included in the Olympics,Europe leads against Americas in every single sport except Basketball where Americas has 26 medals in total against 25 that Europe has!
I would also to point out (not that it matters) that from the 2514 medals USA has 2117 (84,5% ) are won by European-Americans or White-Americans whatever you call them!Also if you add Australians,South Americans-Canadians and Africans of European heredity you have a total 86% of medals won in the history of Olympucs by people of European heredity!
To close this mature and nice debate i would like to mention that they only 2 other sports that Americas comes close but clearly loses to Europe is Track and Field that Europe leads with a little over 150 medals and Swimming that Europe leads with almost nearly 100 medals as well!

God bless us all,it was nice making this question :)