how to not get clots when using mascara?

i do have covergirl llashblast and it still has clots, and i do curl my lasshes. and techniques or advice for me to not have any clots while using mascara?

Favorite Answer

I suggest swirling it round in the tube before taking the brush out, which might help get rid of some of the clots. Secondly, deposit some of the clot on the end back in the mascara tube (wipe it just on the inside). When applying it, go right to the base and jiggle it around loads to give a more even application.

Ooh and when it's dried use a lash brush to separate any more clots, it's really good and doesn't brush the mascara off. Curling is a good preventative so continue with that.

Hope this helps!

They're called clumps. Its usually from the type of mascara you're using ( good quality vs bad). I just use a clean mascara wand from a previously bought one and go over my lashes with it to comb out the clumps.

• Build up warm water in your sink, screw the top of the tube TIGHTLY.

Put the tube in the water around fifteen minutes. (More if it still clots.)

The heat will loosen up the mascara and let it run smoothly over your lashes.

You're applying too much. If it helps, wipe some off on a tissue or smear some to the side of the tube.

tilt ur head up when u put ur mascara on. b4 u put it on, wipe some mascara off the brush by sliding the brush against the edge of the mascara bottle

• Nessa.

Curl your lashes before, and when you apply mascara, wiggle it from side to side.