Y&R: have these characters left?

I know that they really don't have much for story lines anyway, but haven't seen these people in a long while and was wondering if they left for good or will be back sometime?

Heather

Tyra

Ana

Eden

I dont really miss any of them either. I bet tyra does come back with his baby - in the middle of his and Roxy's wedding or something like that!

• ~FROG~
    Favorite Answer

I didn't realize, that any of them were not around. lol

Tyra got a job somewhere out of town watch if she doesn't come back with Devon's baby

Heather I think she was suspended because she didn't arrest Mary Jane Patty right away when she could have

Eden is around but haven't see her in a while Ana is with Tyra ,and I don't miss any of them!

Tyra and Ana have moved to Washington state and Ana is enrolled in a new school there. No word on Heather or Eden lately - as far as I know they are still recurring characters. I was kind of wondering where Abby was - not that I like her character - but I didn't see her at the baby's christening.

The other day on the show, Devon told Lily that Tyra and Ana moved back to Seattle, i think the reason Heather isn't on right now is no one is in trouble and she has no one to accuse of anything, don't know about Eden either i really don't like her with Noah

Welll abby was supposedly raking Placement exams at the time of the christing, Ana went to a new school in Washington State, and Tyra got a job in washington as well, Eden is a reacurring charachter so she goe sin and out alot. heather iis to so she could just be ona break

Heather- I hope!

Tyra-I really hope! (she can take Devon too!)

Ana-GOD! I pray!

Eden-hope 2!

how'bout some others like Cricket, glad she's gone & hope she never comes back! I wish Ashley would go back to B&B & take her bratty A** daughter Abby with her! lol! =}

Who's Heather? I don't remember her. I can't stand all the others, they had dumb boring story lines and I hate to be rude but they need to get the girl who plays Eden an acting coach and speech therapist.

VICTOR is staying.... I knew he'd never leave the show!

THANK YOU ERIC!

DID YOU HEAR??

VICTOR IS STAYING!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!