Learning japanese language, how?

i want to learn japanese language. Any hint??

• Steven
    Favorite Answer

Taking Japanese conversation classes is a good way to learn the language, I think. And you can make use of online resources for your study:

http://www.infocobuild.com/language/japanese/japan...

I've tried learning Japanese. Practice everyday even if you don't want to! or you'll be like me and lose motivation... and after 2 weeks I haven't studied and I still haven't yet! keep learning fun! here are some websites I've used:

www.smart.fm - It's great when it comes to learning, It's like an electronic flash card/study guide.

Italki.com - I haven't used this in a while, but I think it's language partners.

Lang-8 - you write things in Japanese and other correct and critique.

japanesepod101.com - free audio lessons/talking...

alljapaneseallthetime.com - website about a guy who learned japanese fairly quickly through the immersion technique.

Youtube videos!!! - what more can I say?

Freejapaneselessons.com - helping with the basics of learning Japanese

Source(s): www.smart.fm, Italki.com, www.lang-8.com, www.japanesepod101.com, www.alljapaneseallthetime.com, www.freejapaneselessons.com

In finding out a international language, there aren't relatively any shortcuts. You are seeking to gain knowledge of a language that takes a couple of years to gain knowledge of to talk and write within the place of birth in which it's spoken external of mentioned place of birth. First off, seeking to gain knowledge of 2 languages while will sluggish your growth down since you'll be able to begin blending up phrases and grammatical buildings. In reality, finding out Japanese earlier than Chinese can aid you with the latter, and vice-versa. This is since of the Kanji in Japanese. Japanese Kanji frequently has the identical studying because the Chinese counterpart. So, finding out one earlier than the opposite can accelerate the language finding out system for the moment language. Secondly, learning a language must be taken slowly, training once or more an afternoon. If you are learning for your possess, I advise simply utilizing one publication to attention on. When you are completed with it, begin an additional one. Each publication has its possess constitution to finding out a language, so utilizing multiple without delay can rationale a few confusion. Also, it does aid to discover individuals to train talking with. So, briefly...there is not any shortcut, simply train, train, train.

I myself am leaning japanese as a selfstudy.

I've bought various material, such as:

Program: byki, japanese - Good for glossary, very poor for gramar

Book: Ultimate Japanese, beginner - intermediate - Good for gramar, has a good pace

Books: Various e-books

Program: JWPce, a text-editor, has a japanese-english dictionary, great for looking up stuff

And last but not least, this GREAT website, with a compilation of great resources on the net:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=78...

Source(s): Selfstudy of japanese.

You could get the JapaneseCoach for DS. It's awesome! XD It works so well and you learn a LOT of Japanese. :]

If you don't want to do that, you could go to websites and learn a bit here and there, but the coach game is fun and thourough! :D

Source(s): Experience!