Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Can you get pregnant from oral sex?

I'm 18 years old, and i gave my boyfriend oral sex last week and now I'm scared I could be pregnant. I always thought it was impossible to get pregnant by simply swallowing c um, but a friend of mine told me yesterday that it is possible. Now I'm really worried. I am a virgin by the way, so I don't think it would be possible...but I'm just asking for advice anyway to see what you all think. Am i just worrying too much?

Favorite Answer

A Virgin who swallows...YOUR The QUEEN of the WORLD and I love you!!!

• hole

Pregnant From Oral

Not possible. The semen will be broken down by acids and even if that wasn't the case there isn't a direct link to where the semen needs to be to fertilize an egg.

Source(s): Sexpert.

No.....it would end up in your stomach, then it would be digested by your stomach acid....your stomach is not connected to your womb in anyway, that is impossible and i suggest you and your friend read up on sex etc so you have a better understanding, before you go any further :)

• minigo

lol no... pretty sure u cant... =]

Sperm has a period of life which is really brief. Besides, the cu m* goes in your intestine, and all the acids disintegrate everything! therefore u have nothing to worry my friend! go as oral as you want! =D

there is NOT a 1% chance of getting pregnant this way....there is 0% !!! you can't possibly get pregnant this way and i agree with the first answer!!

lol answer from Michael...SO funny!!

• I hate to laugh but that was funny. No you cannot get pregnant from giving head. your safe... all though I was informed that it does increase your chances of getting throat cancer.

Yes. Hope you're ready for a child!

Have you tried Pregnancy Miracle method? Go at this site : http://www.pregnancyinfertilecure.com . This may obviously explain everybody!

• Char

Ahhh.. the whole "those little guys swam all the way to my uterus from my stomach" hoax.

When will parents start giving their children the proper sex talk?

Yes it is ! but instead of the baby coming out of the normal place it comes out of your bottom.Also the gestation period is only about 1 day.So if a baby doesn't come out to-morrow when you go to the toilet that means that you are constipated and need a laxative