If you do 100 situps everday how long will it be till you start seeing results?

• jake f
    Favorite Answer

I did eighty crunches every day for three week, I also did leg raises each day for the same three weeks. I have rock hard abs but, you cant see them under my extra weight. Cardio and a good diet will help with the six pack.

Doing situps wont give you cut abs. However, if you do situps and run after you do them (for about 30 minutes) and then do situps again, you should get results. You must also stay away from fatty food that have carbs in them (eg. bread, pasta, andthing with sugar). Give it about a month and a half and you should see results.

I don't know but you need more than sit ups. Sit ups only work your upper and middle abs (not to mention the strain it will put on your back!).

Your lower abs need to be worked too. You can do this by doing various leg lifting exercises while laying on your back. (There are also machines at gyms for this.)

You also need to incorporate some kind of cardio/aerobic exercises to help burn off fat while you're building muscle.

You might not see results at all. Being able to see ripped abs is about lowering bodyfat. I would suggest ab workouts like sit-ups and leg lifts (laying on the ground and lifting your legs while keeping them straight) WITH cardio workouts like running.

Also, eat right!

"Abs are made in the kitchen."

It depends on current physical appearance, cardio, such as jogging, jumping rope, eating habits, how strict of a diet is required (and yes unfortunately, a diet is always required to get positive results in this area; though how much depends on each individual).