How long does it take Wal Mart to finish a background check and call back?

I know this has been asked before, but now it's me asking! How long does it take? I was interviewed on the 12th and now its the 23rd. I went through two interviews, signed all the papers and went over my wage, so im pretty much hired right? I took the drug test and now im just waiting for the background check... show more I know this has been asked before, but now it's me asking! How long does it take? I was interviewed on the 12th and now its the 23rd. I went through two interviews, signed all the papers and went over my wage, so im pretty much hired right? I took the drug test and now im just waiting for the background check to finish. I called last friday and the lady said they were still waiting on it. Im gonna call again on monday to check on it again. So its been 10 Business days. Does it usually take this long? I'm certain i won't fail the check. Anybody know? I just moved to southern CA and im anxious to start working already!