MSN error code 8007007e ?!?
I just posted and got another response saying run these MSI files with the links, But the last two don't work it says somethings wrong with some files or whatever, it has something to do with my contacts thing.
But I deleted that folder in order to fix my other error code, what do I do now?
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
1. Run "sfc /scannow" and restart the computer;
2. Uninstall WLM9 with ZapMessenger;
3. Donwload and install Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for vista;
Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 1.0
4. Run the utility, select all items concerning Windows Live and remove them;
5. Run WLM9 installer again.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
*: (=' :') :*
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคуƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
- Anonymous1 decade ago
There are 3 step to repair msn 8007007e error
If you got msn 8007007e error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair msn 8007007e error you need to follow the steps below:
* Step 1 - Download a msn 8007007e error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.
* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair msn 8007007e error.
Here are the url of msn 8007007e error repair tool:http://www.fixerrorfast.com/ttfix-msn_8007007e_err...