deleting cookies/facebook.?

kay so my facebook iis saying that it has site maintenance and wont let me log on. its been doing that for about two days now.

should i delete my cookies?

annd if i delete my cookies will it delete all of my friends and pictures off of facebook?

also. it sometimes does log me in but when it does it says welcome to facebook, so it pretty much starts me over. what do i do?

deleting your cookies is local to your computer and will not effect your account. Try using a different country's portal to log on. Type facebook.ca and see what happens. should work then

first of all the OMG!!!! you posted says a lot about your conforming ways. delete the facebook. get a hobby. ride a bike, go to the park. chill. instead help people out. who cares if your friends will be deleted. im sure they'll never find you if delete it. then you wont have friends anymore. OMG!!!! what will you do?

i don't think it should because cookies are not really part of your facebook since your not logged in it should be fine

Um no but it will delete your saved log in info, i.e you'll have to type it in again.