SERIOUS QUESTION! MEN ONLY - serious questions about the lower male areas!!!?

ok, this is a very serious question and i am very curious about the male private area when it comes to wearing boxers, briefs, and panties. And being a woman, i do not know these answers. So my first question is: 1. When wearing boxers, where does it go? 2. When wearing briefs, do you flip it up or down? (&... show more ok, this is a very serious question and i am very curious about the male private area when it comes to wearing boxers, briefs, and panties. And being a woman, i do not know these answers. So my first question is:
1. When wearing boxers, where does it go?
2. When wearing briefs, do you flip it up or down?
(& which is most comfortable?)
3. How do you decide which side it will lean toward?
(Do you have a preference or favorite?)
4. What happens to the ball region in all underpants?
5. What happens if it ever pokes out by accident?
6. Does it always flop up when you are laying on your back?
7. Does it naturally fall to one side or do you toss it?
8. When you lye on your stomach does it squish? is it comfy?
9. Is one ball always larger/lower than another?
10. Do you ever have chaffings?

Please answer as many as you can! and please do not delete this question as I have already clearly stated it is only for men and about the lower crouch areas! I am very curious because i want answers to these questions i have always had so please do not delete this. if you do not like it. do not answer.
THANK YOU!