Names for a School Essay - True Story/a Diary Page?

Hi! I know I'm becoming annoying with all these questions about names & surnames for stories and blah blah blah... but this is kind of different. I need some names for a school essay for which I have to write a diary page. I already know what I want to write it about, it's a real fact, but I have to change... show more Hi! I know I'm becoming annoying with all these questions about names & surnames for stories and blah blah blah... but this is kind of different.
I need some names for a school essay for which I have to write a diary page. I already know what I want to write it about, it's a real fact, but I have to change the characters' names or people will understand who I'm talking about...
Character 1: It's a girl. She's thin and not too tall, about 5'4". She's smart and shy, she has brown hair and green eyes and has to wear contacts but often use glasses too. She loves to read and sing, she's very sweet and old-fashioned, she tends to keep everything for herself and never show her feelings. She's proud and stubborn. I would like for her name to start with a J or a G and her surname with a B. I need a middle name too.
Character 2: It's a boy. He's thin and tall, about 6'0", with light blue eyes and messy ash blond hair. He's a player, always changes girl. He plays football and loves videogames. He hates school, the only subject he likes is Math. His favorite color is blue and though he doesn't like to show it, he knows how to be really romantic. He's the girl's best friend, always watches out for her. I would like for his initials to be M for the name and L for the surname. I need a middle name too.
Character 3: It's a boy. He's thin and tall about 6'1", just a little bit taller than the other boy. His eyes are dark brown/black and his hair is dark brown, sometimes brown in the sun. He looks like he's always tanned. He's a player too, but doesn't flaunt it like the other boy does. He plays basketball because his father wants him to but his true passion is hockey. He's the other boy's best friend and used to have a crush on the girl. Now the roles are inverted and it's the girl that is falling for him. His initials should be T for the name and C for the surname. I need a middle name too.
Obviously, ten points to the best answer ;)
And no, this is not your average cliché story.