What talent tree should I spec in for a PvP/DPS undead rogue in WoW?

I have a level 15 rogue and so far, I've gotten two fiery weapon enchants on my daggers, and an agility enchant on my boots, which actually are probly lock or some kind of caster boots. So what should I do to make more money for more enchants, and please no sites, I don't even have a credit card. Also, as above (so below (Behemoth reference)) the title says I need help for my specs. So far I have sublety speced, with my my points in the one that decreases my chance to be seen while stealthed, and the one with 20% increase in crit for backstab and garrote and stuff. So for someone who wants max burst damage and also maybe DOT, what should I spec, since I can just start my talents over?

My professions are engineering and mining...

Best Answer

DPS easy because you are really support in the most of ways and to make loot fast do jewlcrafting and you have to have mining with it its the best beginner lvl way to make money fast

Source(s): playing wow and done it myself

You could try the stealth one or u could try to get a life and quit playing such a stupid game u geek.

Not sure never played a rouge but i heard Combat