How Come On News Channels...Only The White Reporters Get Camera Time !!?

I was watching the news today on MSNBC & there were very attractive Black news reporters. However, everytime the Black reporter was reporting, the camera would show their face for literally 3 seconds & while they were talking the camera would shift & focus on numbers or other scenery. But as soon as the White... show more I was watching the news today on MSNBC & there were very attractive Black news reporters. However, everytime the Black reporter was reporting, the camera would show their face for literally 3 seconds & while they were talking the camera would shift & focus on numbers or other scenery.

But as soon as the White male/female reporter started talking; the camera focused on them the ENTIRE time until they were finished speaking. They only showed the Black reporters from an angle.

I call this "sutble racism".....why is America like this?
In my opinion the female/Black reporter was MUCH more attractive then the White male reporter....why did the Whites keep getting more time????
Update: @Mel(whatever ur name is)..try paying attention...I never "lumped Whites together"
Update 2: @Maureen ..I've noticed this w/ many other networks...u just dont notice it OR understand because ur not Black
Update 3: @Ninos I didnt give u a thumbs down...the dumb ppl who cant handle differences of opinions blocked you.
10 answers 10