I have experienced a miracle! My wife is pregnant, thanks to god. Has anyone else have a similar thing happen?

My wife and I have been married for nine years, an seven years ago, we went to see a doctor because we were having a hard time getting pregnant. He informed us that I have FSH, and would never be able to have children of my own. My wife and I did not accept this answer, and told the doctor that we have faith,... show more My wife and I have been married for nine years, an seven years ago, we went to see a doctor because we were having a hard time getting pregnant. He informed us that I have FSH, and would never be able to have children of my own.

My wife and I did not accept this answer, and told the doctor that we have faith, and best of all god is on our side. Finally after six years of praying my wife has gotten pregnant, we are joyful and surprised since we had stopped trying for a while.

Never the less, this has brought me closer to god, and I am sure my case is not unique.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how long did it take before God answered your prayers?
Update: Thank you all for your feedback, however I am aware that some couples cheat on each other, but I know for a fact my wife would never cheat on me. We know were would have some people in our lives suggest this, and we agreed we would be understanding. Faith is a blessing and when you do not have it, everything... show more Thank you all for your feedback, however I am aware that some couples cheat on each other, but I know for a fact my wife would never cheat on me.

We know were would have some people in our lives suggest this, and we agreed we would be understanding. Faith is a blessing and when you do not have it, everything seems black and white.

My wife is a devoted catholic, as am I, and though she was worried about how people who have not found faith would try to dismiss our blessing, I assured her that who needs their approval when God himself approved it.

What we are experiencing is nothing short of a Miracle. I can only pray that other couples are as lucky as we have been.