what are some good quotes?

I want to know some good quotes and some Bob Marley one to please??

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

These are all my favorites -

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES -

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” - Anatole France

“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” - Pamela Vaull Starr

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

“Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” - Thomas Alva Edison

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein

“He is able who thinks he is able.” - Buddha

“Recognition is the greatest motivator.” - Gerard C. Eakedale

“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” - Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar

“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” - Confucius

SAD/HEARTBROKEN QUOTES -

“Though lovers be lost love shall not.” - Dylan Thomas

“He's also there for people who have lost loved ones.” - Don McClure

“Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell.” - Emily Dickinson

LOVE QUOTES -

“Came but for friendship, and took away love.” - Thomas Moore

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” - Swedish Proverb

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland

“True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it” - Alexandre Dumas Père

“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein

“Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.” - Charles Caleb Colton

“Woman reaches love through friendship; man reaches friendship through love” - Mohammed Hijazi

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” - Pietro Aretino

“You're my sweetheart to the max. I love you like Crispy Critters.” - Wesley Willis

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” - William Arthur Ward

LIFE QUOTES -

“The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.” - Robert Flatt

“Once they move, they're gone. Once you move, life starts over again.” - Jim Hinkle

“When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose: What a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page.” - Eileen Caddy

“And so, they wait. Mothers, wives and daughters wait to place flowers at those graves -- and to start life over again.” - Brad Johnson

“I tell folks all the time, I'm glad I was able to start out my life like that, but I'm also glad it's over,” - William Jefferson

“Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.” - Bernice Johnson Reagon

“The longest journey through life, is down the path that leads us Home.” - Tony G

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln

“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror” - Byrd Baggett

“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” - W. M. Lewis

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans” - John Lennon

“Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” - Anthony Robbins

BOB MARLEY QUOTES -

“Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?” - Bob Marley

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.” - Bob Marley

“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” - Bob Marley

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” - Bob Marley

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” - Bob Marley

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” - Bob Marley

“You have to be someone.” - Bob Marley

“Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.” - Bob Marley

Here are the sources -

quotesdaddy.com/quote/280615/winston-churchill/success-is-not-final-failure

Source(s): Quotesdaddy.com/quote/251498/william-jefferson/i-tell-folks-all-the-time-im-glad-i-was-able-to-start Quotesdaddy.com/quote/77089/bernice-johnson-reagon/lifes-challenges-are-not-supposed-to-paralyze-you Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1387057/tony-g/the-longest-journey-through-life-is-down-the-path Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1174718/abraham-lincoln/and-in-the-end-its-not-the-years-in-your-life-that Quotesdaddy.com/quote/140313/byrd-baggett/look-at-life-through-the-windshield-not-the-rear-view Quotesdaddy.com/quote/232683/w-m-lewis/the-tragedy-of-life-is-not-that-it-ends-so-soon-but Quotesdaddy.com/quote/920301/john-lennon/life-is-what-happens-to-you-while-youre-busy-making Quotesdaddy.com/quote/57247/arthur-rubinstein/i-have-found-that-if-you-love-life-life-will-love Quotesdaddy.com/quote/48719/anthony-robbins/most-people-fail-in-life-because-they-major-in-minor http://www.quotesdaddy.com/author/Bob+Marley

can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."

A. J. Liebling

"View life as a continuous learning experience."

Denis Waitley

"There are two types of people–those who come into a room and say, ‘Well, here I am!’ and those who come in and say, ‘Ah, there you are."

Frederick L Collins

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them."

Mark Twain

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson

BOB MARLY QUOTES

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live! -----Bob Marley Quotes

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. ----- Bob Marley Quotes

Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet. ---- Bob Marley Quotes

I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side.I stand for God's side.

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.

don´t forget your history nor your destiny.

Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.

I drive a jeep. An old jeep, so nobody will say I'm driving a BMW anymore. I couldn't stand that BMW, ha ha ha! BMW make pure trouble!

Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day.

• Kai

Here is my favorite quote that I think is pretty darn good:

War does not determine who is right -- only who is left.

-Bertrand Russell

Here are a few superb Bob Marley quotes too for ya:

" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!”

"Love the life you live,

Live the life you love"

“The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”

Here are some of my Favourites!!

* Life is what you make it!"

*If you can imagine it you can achieve it, if you can dream it you can become it" WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD

*"I live in the now, not in the past, not in the future" HEATH LEDGER

*"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who don't mind don't matter ans those who matter don't mind."

*"Carpe Diem"

*Risk the chance to fall to create the chance to fly."

*We don't remember the days we remember the moments.

*Love life and you will live

*Laughter is a smile that has exloded

*Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

*Every day is a gift. That's why it's called a present.

*Everything happens for a reason"

*If you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything.

*I came i saw i conquered - JULIUS CEASER

BY BOB MARLEY

"Don't worry be happy!"

• Corey

quotes are easy to find. Type "Bab Marley quotes" into your web browser

Wisdom begins with wonder - socrates -