Could this have been a sign, maybe of something good?

Earlier today I was on facebook and did this thing where you grab a balloon and name it in memory of someone. I did mine in memory of our baby girl Stefanie. Well the balloon that I grabbed was purple. I was at the grocery store tonight browsing through the cookie aisle lol. And out of the corner of my eye I... show more Earlier today I was on facebook and did this thing where you grab a balloon and name it in memory of someone. I did mine in memory of our baby girl Stefanie. Well the balloon that I grabbed was purple.

I was at the grocery store tonight browsing through the cookie aisle lol. And out of the corner of my eye I saw something floating across the floor, I look down and there was a purple balloon sitting right next to me. I just stood there with my mouth wide open. I was like wow is this a coincidence, or what. I mean I realize it was something silly on the internet that I did but what are the odds of a purple balloon floating up to me in a store. If it was a coincidence then it would have been yellow or any other color, but purple. I just can't stop thinking about it. And I think that is why I can't stop thinking about it, because someone wanted me to think about her, and instead of cry, this time smile. (Okay now I'm crying lol). Just wanted to share my story.

What do you guys think? Was it a sign? Coincidence? What? Thanks <3