Do eunuchs have a sex drive?

If I were to get castrated at age 20 would I not have a sex drive? How about when I was born? Is there a difference?

Favorite Answer

Yes, being castrated pre-puberty means that the same amounts of growth hormones and testosterone would not be produced (directly connected to sex-drive) being castrated at 20 you would probably still have ummm..."urges" but that would be beating a dead horse would'nt it?

• Bill C

A person castrated during or after puberty would likely retain some sexual function and desire. A person castrated prior to puberty would not develop either, but would still have a desire for physical and emotional closeness.

very unlikely, the act of castration removes the primary source of hormones that induce sex drive

castrated men loose the drive to have sex

they do not loose the ability to have sex..a erection is a response the body learns and doesnt forget..a erection can only be produced by manual stimulation..not from looking at porn

castrated men just have no interest in sex

At least some of them do...some of them can even have sex. Depends what exactly was done in the process (removal of testicles, removal of penis, crushing of testicles, etc)

"Nuts"!!!! :)

After Reading all of these Answers---I AM Still "ConFused"!!!

So There and Oh! My......., .

I don't think so...