Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good music anyone?...........?

What are some good christian songs?

I love music just i dont want to listen to all that krapp.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are a lot of good ones by Skillet and Family Force Five. Superchic[k] also is amazing. Flyleaf is okay.

"Fireflies" by OwlCity. "Hero" by Superchic[k]. "Youth of the Nation" by P.O.D. "Comatose" by Skillet. "Fever", "Love Addict", and most anything by Family Force Five. Those are my favorites.

I don't know what radio channel it is where you're from, but most areas have access to a radio station called The Effect. Totally free. It's not XM. Just straight up FM radio. You can go to their website to find out what their broadcast channel is where you live. They're an alternative (a.k.a. Christian) station and have a lot of good, contemporary songs. Not the gospel music or the boring stuff. They do have a tendency to overplay the lamest songs and rarely play the good ones though.

Hope this helped. :)

EDIT: BTW, there's nothing wrong with Lil' Wayne in the right context. He's just not a Christian performer. But most artists aren't. He's no better or worse than any other musician.

Source(s): The Effect's website: http://www.effectradio.com/
  • 5 years ago

Most of these could be described as "screamo" All That Remains Annihilator Anterior As I Lay Dying Avenged Sevenfold Bullet For My Valentine Chimaira Disturbed Dope Drowning Pool Escape The Fate Five Finger Death Punch Guns N' Roses Iced Earth Iron Maiden Linkin Park Machine Head Marilyn Manson Metallica Motorhead Mudvayne Murderdolls Nevermore Nocturnal Rites Pantera Rage Rise Against Saxon Slayer Slipknot System Of A Down Underoath Unearth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all the moves- one republic

relient k is a good christian band

• 1 decade ago

rebirthing by skillet

anything by flyleaf!

alive by pod

flood by jars of clay

country gentlemen by family force five

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Please mark me as best answer! Okay stand back because here is an amazing list of good songs:

owl city=firefly

owl city=hello seatle

basshunter=dota

basshunter=boten anna

dj mango=ravers fantasy

************************lilwayne sucks aviod*********

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.