angel
angel asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

swine flu shot... side effect?

i am really confused if my son should take the swine flu shot or not?? because of possible side effect.

so far i haven't seen anything in the news OR maybe i'm wrong cz i don't really read or either watch news..lolz

and i am worry cz lately ALL people around are getting sick...

Best Answer

View flu vaccine side effects at http://patientsville.com/fluvaccines.htm

• You don't need to worry. If there are any side effects, I doubt they would be very serious. Side effects for these cures are usually harmless things like drowsiness.

People get sick every year. It's the way the flu is. Whether you give your son the shot or not, I'm sure he'll be alright. Personally I'm not having the jab but that's because I prefer to not have anything put into my system unless I absolutely hate to.

Perhaps a web search for "swine flu vaccine side effects" might be useful.

there are side effects of the shot but not contagious .the side effects are usually for the kids for they belong to low immune system however thre are lots of remedies to relieve them like anlgesic anti pyretics to ease the pain.

It's only side effect is

DEATH

dont take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!