If I make roughly 11,000 in self employment income how much federal income tax do I owe?

This is my first year in business for myself and I know about self employment 15.3% tax but the federal income tax confuses me. I don't really have any expenses to write off for my business and I'm single and 24 years old. I'm obviously going to be talking to a professional come tax time... But I want... show more This is my first year in business for myself and I know about self employment 15.3% tax but the federal income tax confuses me. I don't really have any expenses to write off for my business and I'm single and 24 years old. I'm obviously going to be talking to a professional come tax time... But I want an estimate to alleviate stress. Any help is appreciated!
Update: Aren't I a likely audit target for having that much deduction on a schedule c? I'm not hiding anything but I don't want to deal with an audit at all because they don't sound fun. And I thought you couldn't take a standard deduction if you were self emloyed...