Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Football Week 7 - Start Romo or Favre?

Fantasy Football Week 7 - Start Romo or Favre?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Favre should be an easy choice over Romo. He has been absolute MONEY most of the season, and seems to really be finding the open receiver as he always has. Look for the Vikes to pass more this week against the stingy Pittsburgh run defense.

Favre by a landslide.

I'm still hoping the Steelers win this game, though!

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Favre, he has been more consistent and has been on fire recently. Romo is just hasn't been very reliable and is playing a good Falcons secondary. Steelers have a better defense but Favre seems to play well against the Steelers, so I would pick Favre.

• 1 decade ago

Favre. Favre is playing the supposedly "Polamaluless" (spell check) Steelers. Polamalu has been held out of practice so that means Favre will throw the deep ball. Romo wouldn't be a bad start, just he doesn't put up numbers like Favre. Also A.P. has a minor foot injury so look for him to throw more passes.

• 1 decade ago

Farve is a must-start. He has his receivers clicking, plenty of protection, and has a serious upside. Romo has a lack of depth downfield, and while he has been lucky with Miles Austin, don't hope for that to continue this week against Atlanta. Also, look for Favre to throw more than usual this week, as the Steelers have one of the best run defenses in the league.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Im going to say Favre because he is on fire and hasnt been the "game manager" anymore he slings the ball and will be forced to throw with a tough PITT run D. THe Falcons secondary has been stout this year and ROmo just isnt reliable thus far.

• 1 decade ago

I'd play Romo. Hate to say it, but Favre is up against PIT. He will have smaller yardage production. Expect him to hit Shiancoe all day. The TDs will be there (all two of them), but his yardage will be lacking compared to Romo. Romo has a ton of options versus ATL this week. Witten, Austin, Williams (ugh), and the DAL RBs will have a lot of reception yards too (Barber and Choice all day).

• 1 decade ago

I would start my own grandmother over Romo, he is so inconsistent, you never know what he's going to give you. Besides, Favre has been great this year, having the best season of his career, and that hurts to say that being a lifelong Packer fan.

• 1 decade ago

Favre because he has a better arm and likes to go long for his best recievers

• 1 decade ago

Do you want the guy that will get you the most points? If you do you should play Brett Favre.

• 1 decade ago

Favre.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.