Vegans will you raise your children to be vegan?

Will you give them a choice? We all know how fickle children are what if they don't want to be vegetarian? Do you think that that sort of diet is healthy for a child honestly?
Update: Reg I'm a vegetarian I'm not against people raising their children vegan it's just a question. But you're if rape was legal would you let you children practice it is not only irrelevant but just a assigning question. You're taking two things that aren't even remotely related to each other... show more Reg I'm a vegetarian I'm not against people raising their children vegan it's just a question. But you're if rape was legal would you let you children practice it is not only irrelevant but just a assigning question. You're taking two things that aren't even remotely related to each other and comparing them.
Update 2: @ Marie the rape question was directed at Reg. He compared the two not me.
Update 3: @ Marie again. You obviously misread no one compared being vegan to raping anything.